Voyage of Little Red

First semester of college was exciting, dreamy, wonderful, scary, shocking, stressful, and life changing all at once. There isn't one moment that I regret or want to re-live. Every moment passed has it's place in time and I look back at each and every one adoringly. That said, I've already kicked this year off with another great voyage, second semester! 


So I named this post, "Voyage of Little Red". Since being Little Red Riding Hood this past Halloween, I've really attached myself with this character. It sounds silly, but only the crazy few understand my logic.

I finally moved out and away from my previous dorm situation. It was a bit messy, but ill spare you the details. In short, I'm now living with my best-friend, Shipley. We're pretty much inseparable and one in the same. Even though we had a blast and an epic ending to last semester, we've both agreed that playtime has to come to an end at some point, and business is business. It's time to get serious.

What else? I'm completely smitten with my new man. Guess you'll have to wait till next post to hear more about mystery man. Oh my.

No comments: