Indian Winter?

I’m usually accustomed to the summer weather extending well into October. Also known as an “Indian Summer”. But winter extending into summer? Woah there. I think mother nature just just skipped a whole season. Spring has officially been canceled. Thank you global warming.

So today, June 2nd I woke up to this:
SAM_0532 (2)5 more inches of snow last night. More on the way, too.

Thankfully, no more shoveling for me. I took phone calls all day from our campers. It truly is a joy working with such patient and die hard customers. They are so dedicated to the camp experience.

Later my boss asked me to take some pictures for the camp website along with my friend and co-worker, Catie. What should have taken us a short 20 minutes ended up prolonging well over an hour. Oops. guess we were just having too much fun.

SAM_0571 (2)

Did I mention it was freezing? Oh, I love my job.

No comments: