Motivate Monday

Mondays… who here is fond of them? I can tolerate this unfortunate day of the week, but calling it my favorite day? Absolutely not! Most people can agree with me (I know my classmates do!). Mondays engross the feelings of being lethargic, unprepared… annoyed. It’s the day of the week where you wonder where your weekend went.

However, from this post forward, every Monday shall be looked forward to. We shouldn’t look down upon Monday’s because we have to go back to work or school. We should use these excuses to motivate ourselves and to do our best on Mondays and everyday! So, in order to remind you how important this day of the week is, every Monday I will post an inspirational quote, story, picture, or poem. Today’s Motivate Monday:

Motivate Monday 

If you study to remember,
you will forget.
But if you study to understand,
you will remember.

-Anonymous

 

As for those of you who were interested in what the shirts looked like for walk to cure diabetes, there is a picture of the design below. If you’d like to make your own, here are the materials you might consider using: 1. T-shirt (cotton is best) 2. permanent fabric puffy paint 3. patience

Combined

Hope you found this tutorial to be of use (it’s really quite simple). Thank you for accompanying me on my journey, so far!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Puff Paint + Artistic Sister = Awesomeness.