Keep in Touch

One thing I have come to appreciate in life is people who are genuinely friendly to you and keep in touch over the years, even if you don’t see one another on a daily basis.

5070308627_55b097d915_b

Yesterday I attended the homecoming dance of a very good friend of mine that I have known since junior high. We went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse, where I met his friends and their dates. They were all extremely nice and made me much less nervous than I had felt prior to arriving to the restaurant. After dinner, we drove to the dance where we took our formal pictures and danced the night away. It was really fun to go with a friend because I already knew what to expect of him: he was silly and outgoing. Our perfect end to the night was desert at a favorite ice-cream parlor in town. I chose simply; vanilla ice-cream with hot fudge and a side of caramel.

I really enjoyed my time and I still have my schools’ homecoming to look forward to at the end of this month as well. Hopefully it will be just as good!

P.S.
I wore false eyelashes for the first time in my life. They looked decent, but lord! I nearly poked my eyes out trying to apply those suckers!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

You look gorgeous! I'm glad you had a good time :) I want more pictures :P