Pish-Posh

So we all know that I am probably the flakiest blogger on the face of this planet. I also only post if I have a great picture to show y’all. (Lets admit it while we’re on the topic of pictures vs. writing: picture books are much more entertaining than chapter books. ‘Nuff said.)

The truth of why I’m posting a “pish-posh” blog, as I like to call it, is because I, Irene InsertLastNameHere, am embarking on a summer adventure soon. Yes, I will be working in the high Sierra’s again. Currently camp grounds are under snow. BUT, AmeriCorps volunteers are hard at work shoveling away. So, what exactly is in the forecast for the weeks ahead you ask?

Work. Sledding. Beanies.

Yes. I did in fact cross out “work”. The silly truth about camp is that the actual “work” experience at camp is far too fun for myself to consider it actual work.

SAM_0249 (3)
Bridal Veil Falls

No, it wont be all snow and cold the entire summer. Eventually the snow will melt. But for now, I’ll enjoy the cold all I can. I can’t wait.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Irene...on to college now!
I hope that you enjoy every minute of the summer! :)

Irene said...

Thank you so much Cheryl! I can't believe how time flies. Hope you and your family are well!