Stuck in A World of My Own

I always find myself experiencing cultural or time era “phases”. I’ll be incredibly interested in a specific culture and research the traditions and everyday life of these people like crazy. It sounds… well, crazy, but I really enjoy observing people. Do you ever have these “phases”?

Since I was eleven and saw my first Japanese film, I have been in love with their spirituality and way of life ever since. Oh, and their food… is amazing!

SAM_0262

So, yesterday I was feeling creative and made myself some traditional fried tofu with gyoza sauce and a side of home made miso soup. I got some tips from >>this site on how to prepare the tofu and miso.

Anyway, there’s no doubt that I’ll be going through another cultural/time phase. Lately I’ve been bouncing to and fro from the French culture, the Victorian era, and the Celtic ages. Hmm, I’m quite the odd one.

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Oooooh make me some of that! p.s. love the new blog button :)