Minty Freshhh

This weekend was the most relaxing and satisfying in a long while. I was able to spend two full days with my sister in her new studio. It’s the sweetest room I've ever seen and incredibly welcoming. Apart from bonding and watching movies, we cooked a sumptuous meal. My tummy has been constantly bothering me ever since for another taste. Ah, but alas all good things must not repeat themselves for a long while… and maybe because they’re a tad bit unhealthy. 0:)
Ultimately, this weekend made me feeling refreshed… minty fresh.

Speaking of minty fresh, I decided that it was time to invest in some long term music headphones. I buy at least one new pair of headphones every year since they repeatedly break down, so I am in desperate need of a pair that will last me. Thankfully, my sister got me thinking about this issue (she recently bought herself a pair of these beauties) and voila!… I bought myself a pair from Urban Outfitters today.

SAM_0216 (2)

Amazing no? They were originally $64, however I surprisingly bought them on sale for half off ($32)! There were plenty other styles to choose from, but honestly, these sounded best and definitely fit my taste.

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Yeah, except that I got Skullcandy ones that end up looking obnoxious while walking around school so I never wear them....I should have researched more like you. Blerg. -____-

P.S. Yours are super cute.

P.P.S. I had fun with you too! :D COME BACK TO ME!!!!